Anderson's Electrical



On 1st January 2005 BS7671 (wiring regulations) became incorporated into the Building Regulations ‘Part P’.  This covers domestic premises and some communal areas in multi occupancy dwellings.


It is now a requirement for new domestic installations and extensions to be inspected and tested. (Fixed wiring only, not portable appliances.)


Electrical work in the kitchen, bathroom and outside areas are of particular importance due to the increased risk associated in these areas.


Building Regulation completion certification certificates are required to be issued for notifiable works.


You can be sure that all of our work is carried out to the highest standards and comply with IEE Wiring Regulations BS7671.




You are advised not to carry out any electrical work for yourself for a number of reasons.  It is important to use the correct isolation procedure when working on sections and circuits within an installation.  The correct cable and accessories must be used.  These can only be selected after calculation and taking into account protective devises and installation methods.  In most cases a test certificate needs to be issued.  The work may be subject to Building Regulations.